Mold spores are a regular part of indoor air and live on walls furniture and clothes in the humid climate of Estonia. Usually mold comes from outside sources, although regular household cleaning will keep levels low. regular heavy duty cleaning of shows and baths where spores accumulate is essential for a healthy home.
If your Estonia home has a significant level of mold growth, however, that’s cause for concern. Spores can flourish wherever there is a leak, flood or high levels of humidity. This growth usually leads to high levels of airborne mold, which in turn triggers additional growth as spores travel to other areas inside your Estonia home that also have high moisture levels.
An extensive mold infestation damages your Estonia home’s interior and its furnishings. including carpets and cabinets. Over time, uncontrolled mold growth can even invade structural elements. Even though there is no practical way to eliminate all mold, keeping your home as clean and dry as possible can prevent extensive damage.
Damage to your Estonia, home and possessions is only one reason to keep it clean. Mold also presents potential health risks to individuals with allergies or respiratory problems.
Adverse effects of molds include allergic reactions, infections, irritations and in some cases can even be toxic. Symptoms of adverse mold reactions include wheezing, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, nasal congestion, sneezing, eye and throat irritations, fatigue and headaches.
To avoid such problems, here are some tips to help keep your Estonia, home from becoming a mold breeding ground.
1. Vent bathrooms, dryers and other moisture producers to the outside
2. Ensure that all air conditioning vents have unrestricted air flow
3. Use dehumidifiers for basements and crawlspaces
4. When cooking, use the kitchen exhaust fan
5. Install sufficient installation on piping, air ducts and basement walls to retard the formation of condensation
6. Use moisture sensor alarms in areas where water back-ups and overflows frequently occur to avoid leaks and similar problems.